Pack your bags – CAMP Collection Holiday has arrived! Our favorite summer camp-inspired collection is back with a new line up of nostalgic summercamp inspired pieces. Knee socks, trucker hats and gym shorts make a strong comeback in this 70’s inspired lookbook shot by Dana Trippe, bringing us back to the good ‘ole days of truth or dare, recreational hikes and bug bites, s’more making and ghost story sharing.
CAMP Collection founder Tamar Wider, (also the babe behind coveted 2-Bandits brand) is the queen of CAMP in our eyes. We got the scoop from this CCC (Chief Camp Counselor) on key lessons to live everyday like summer camp – after all, it’s where some of our fondest memories and solid BFFs were made.
Pay homage to the golden days of cabin life, take some tips from Tamar below and shop the Holiday collection
Key Lessons to Live Every Day Like Summer Camp
– From CAMP Collection founder, Tamar Wider
1. Camp friends are your best friends, (K.I.T) – it’s one of the most special bonds.
2. Camp boyfriends are the best:
1. Raid his cabin whenever you can
2. Make sure the bottle always lands on him so you can kiss in him front of everyone
3. Write him letters throughout the year SWAK so you can KIT while still have your home boyfriend
4. Keep his favorite band shirt to wear during the school year. Again, camp boyfriends are always the fun boyfriends.
5. Catch him every summer at Sadie Hawkins.
3. Stay up as late as you can with your cabin mates with the supplies of:
– Ear piecing equipment
– Shaving cream
– Saran wrap
– Velcro towels so you can quickly rip it off running into the lake for late night skinny dipping
4. CAMP is a reminder to blaze your own trail. Open the doors and open your mind. Don’t build walls because life is too short to hide inside